Group presentations are a great way to impart information in a timely and personalised way.
With extensive experience in presenting to doctors, managers, staff and students in many settings, I truly enjoy this type of engagement.
Passionate about seeing the impact that improved confidence can have on people’s lives, I present on a range of topics including communication skills, career planning, CV and interview preparation.
A sought-after public speaker for medical and other professional conferences and summits and established facilitator for educational workshops within the workplace.
Previous engagements include:
- Clinical schools – University of Newcastle, University of New South Wales, University of Notre Dame, University of Sydney, University of Wollongong, Western Sydney University
- Hospitals across NSW and the ACT
- Royal Australian College of Physicians Conference
- Australian Medical Association (NSW) Australian Salaried Medical Officers’ Federation Medical Careers Expo
- Australian Medical Association Queensland Junior Doctor Conference
- Women In Medicine Group of University of NSW
- Medical Women’s Society of NSW
- Australian Medical Students Association Global Health Conference
- Career Advisors Association NSW & ACT Conference 2019 (November)
- Queenwood School for Girls.